Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Pack Member

Life at The Shire is wonderful as usual. We had our old roommate Joel and his girl friend Abi over for a lobster dinner last night. Abi is only going to be in state for a few days so we decided to do it right. Betsy and I went to the pier in Belfast and picked up some wicked good soft shell. As an added bonus Truffle was ok'd to come home. After a long walk around Betsy's land, she slept through dinner and most of the night. We have visited Truffle almost everyday, so the transition to life with us was easy. Betsy has taken on the roll as grandma wonderfully. They have been cuddling on the coach for most the morning. Truffle is really a remarkable puppy. I hope to go for another walk once she wakes up again. Softy does not like this puppy business at all. She went straight to hissing. She didn't even try to get to know truffle, so she slept outside last night in the rain. Sink or swim kitty!

I have started making magnets. I finally got all the supplies I needed when I went to Portland to see my aunt. I started making them with old magazines I found at liberty tool. They turned out great. I hope to start selling them. Heath made some magic card ones we hope to sell at the card store in Camden.







No comments:

Post a Comment