Monday, April 15, 2013

Shopping Like a Survivalist



When you have a cart containing the items required to stock our camper it kind of looks like to the Walmart cashier that you are crazy survivalists.  Just an FYI in case you wonder why people are beginning to panic around you. 

Well the cold weather has slowed the necessary work on Bell.  We are just not very excited about painting the backs of cabinet doors in this crap, however they must be finished.  Without the painting there cannot be attaching, and without attaching we cannot put our stuff in them! Without the moving of stuff to the camper there is no moving out of our place.  However, my horribly inaccurate Iphone weather app says it's going to get better.  So, I have found other, warmer inside, tasks to accomplish.  Such as the preparing of Softy.  

Softy is my 16 year old, no teeth, cat. She is also an avid hater of car rides in general. This will be her first road trip.

 
She seems to be doing alright with the harness, or she is too checked out to notice... yet.  Next step I will introduce the cage into her everyday surroundings.  These are all measures to keep us sane, and the cat from having a horrible stress related death.  So I am doing my best to take these steps slowly, always knowing that at any point she could kill me in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment